Is there a cancellation fee?
If a party is cancelled within 48hrs of the event, under whatever given circumstance, there will be a $50 cancellation fee. If however, you cancel and make another booking for a different date, that $50 will contribute to the fee the next party.

How are travel fees worked out?

If you are located within 10km from us, there is no travel fee. If however you are further than that, each 5km will cost $5. Exceptions can be made with travel fee’s if the booking is over a certain price.

What happens if it’s raining?
If there is wet weather on the day of your party and your party is taking place at a park or open area with no cover, we have a large tent we can set up for a small extra fee. If there is wet weather, and you cancel the party without postponing it, a cancellation fee will be applicable.

Do you have any discounts?

We will always do our best to have a special offer of the month running, however the biggest offer we have is our ‘Referral Program’ . This program gives you the opportunity to earn a voucher worth $200 to spend with us of your choosing. To be eligible, you will need 5 people to make a booking using your name in the “how did you hear about us” section of the booking form. We will keep score, and once you reach 5, we will send you a voucher by mail. We can send the voucher to someone as a gift, or keep on record for your next party.

How safe are your paints?
All our face painters use top quality professional cosmetic-grade paints. We use two different brands of Face paint, both are FDA approved, skin-safe and hypoallergenic. None contains any metals and coconut is a prominent ingredient in majority of the paint. If accidentally consumed it is non toxic.

My son has a nut allergy, are there any nut products in the paint you use?

My child is turning 1, is that too young for face painting?

What do I use to wash off the paint ?

How long should I book for?
Each booking is different and there are many options depending on budget and what you are after. Please look at our services page to see what we recommend for each service.

What do I need to provide for the entertainers?

Do you have insurance ?